English Scientific Day of LIRIC' Students 2019 has held on May 17, 2019
Before, as in any congress, PhD Students and Master2 Students have submitted an abstract in english according to strict instructions
PhD students and Master2 students have presented their project in english.
At the outcome of the meeting, prizes were awarded to:
- Pierre Bauvin (3rd year PhD student) : best abstract according to the team leaders (on the picture, Pierre is replaced by Claire Delacôte at the time of prizes awards)
- Eva Guilloteau (1st year PhD student) : best abstract according to the students
- Fanny George (2nd year PhD student) : best Thesis presentation
- Guillaume Lacroix : most relevant questions
- Guillaume Millot : best Master2 presentation.